Batch actions allows admins to make changes to many records with fewer clicks. To reduce repetitive tasks. For example, you might set up a batch action to delete multiple records at once, or to update the state of several orders. For example, an admin might be able to use a batch delete functionality to delete multiple records at once instead of pressing, waiting for the page to reload, and pressing the next one.
Batch actions might be a good fit for you if this workflow makes sense:
- The developer defines one or many batch actions that the admin can use.
- The admin optionally uses the filtering feature to find the records that they want to act on.
- The admin presses a checkbox on all the records that they want to act on.
- The admin runs the batch action.
- The batch action does the same task on each of those selected records.